look at our previous achievements...
ardeen consulting is operated by Mark Boyle. Mark holds a First Class BSc (Hons) in Computing and Information Systems. He has over 20 years experience in industry, initially serving his time in the engineering discipline in the Aerospace and Defence industry and going on to serve in a number of senior positions within blue chip organisations, in roles ranging from operations, project and supply chain management. Mark also worked as a senior consultant, taking on leading roles in high profile projects for a global consultancy.
With a drive for excellence plus a focus on people and process, Mark has delivered rapid and sustainable results to numerous organisations.
Achievements include recognition at a national level for consulting excellence with a ‘Top 4’ consultancy practice and receiving a coveted Technical Staff award with a major aerospace manufacturer.
Mark has played a leading role in various high profile projects, including:
- Implementing a business migration from a legacy MRP II to an ERP system
- Constructing an advanced reporting and ‘what if’ planning tool in an electronics contract manufacturing business and its subsequent roll out across multiple sites.
- Supply chain restructuring and cost reduction for a global aerospace and defence company
- Establishing a European Centre of Lean Excellence in an Italian ceramics plant
- New business and new product launches
- eProcurement cost reduction
- Business development and strategic planning in a manufacturing company
- Developing balanced scorecards for local government
- Extensive business process reengineering
- Post acquisition business integration and stream lining activities
- Implementation of formal ISO Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety systems through to accreditation